Planes, Trains and Automobiles




Today in the afternoon, while waiting for Chicken outside her office, I saw a chunky big guy with a 'nice guy' looking face and had a small mustache that immediately made me recall a guy from a movie I saw a long time ago, but couldn't figure out who the actor was. Later, by some strange mystery, as soon as I opened my emails at home, the first one was the newsletter from my video rental store (really good one by the way) promoting a 'John Candy package' kind of thing. Then I knew. I'm not really into him, in fact I find him a little bit into the 'easy laugh' side, but I remember enjoying one of his movies –in fact the first one I saw with him and Steve Martin. Looked up for it in youtube, and voilá! Here it is! Now I don't have to rent it and rip it...

Popular posts from this blog

Honey Coloured Time

20 years ago

38